1. The wire rope electric hoist that is installed or reassembled for the first time should be operated without load first, but make sure that the components are installed properly and do not energize.
2. Before normal use, a static load test should be carried out with 125% of the rated load, lifting about 100 mm from the ground, and 10 minutes, and check whether it is normal.
3. The electric hoist should be operated by a special person, and the operator should fully grasp the safety operation rules.
4. In use, the electric hoist must be checked regularly by specialized personnel, and measures should be taken in time if any faults are found, and they should be carefully recorded.
5. Sufficient lubricating oil must be maintained during the use of the electric hoist, and the lubricating oil should be kept clean and should not contain impurities and dirt.
6. When the electric hoist is not working, it is not allowed to hang heavy objects in the air to prevent permanent deformation of the parts.
7. During use, if a fault is found, the main power supply should be cut off immediately.